You can access your Hosting Manager through your own dedicated login page.
- Go to cpanel.mydomain.com (replace mydomain.com with your own domain).
- Enter your hosting username and password and click Log In.
You will log in to the Hosting Manager.
How to reset the Hosting Manager password
You can reset the Hosting Manager password easily by doing the following:
- Log in to the Hosting Manager as above.
- Click on the Manage Account link on the top bar.
- Go down to Change Password and click Change Password.
- Enter your Old Password.
- Enter your New Password.
- Enter your New Password again.
- Click the Change your password now! button.
You will now be able to log into your Hosting Manager using your new password.